Jessie of Not Bees (a fab jewelry supply seller on Etsy) recently knocked our socks off with a surprise Product Review on the I Made That blog! Jessie has ordered from us twice now, and we love working with her so we were extremely flattered by her kind words in the Review.
We've been super busy with orders thanks to all our lovely clients and customers, but now we want to give back. To celebrate our first bloggy feature of sorts, as well as surpassing the 100 sales milestone (here's to another 100!), we've decided to a swanky giveaway. Oh yay!
So, what are we giving away?! Our Ultimate Promo, that's what.
What? You don't see it in our shop? That's because only you can decide what our Ultimate Promo would be - so take a gander at our shop, pick out what you think the Ultimate Promo would be for your shop, and tell us why in a comment here.
On May 23rd, we'll pick a random winner out of the hat and hand over their Ultimate Promo - spiffed up with their specifications, shipped straight to their door for uber promo power. Make sure to leave your email, Etsy username, or blog link so we can contact you!
Want more ways to win? Sheesh, why not!
But you have to have an initial entry (Pick your Ultimate Promo!) to qualify!
Complete any of the following and get an extra entry for every attempt:
- +1 Entry: Tweet about our giveaway or your Ultimate Promo product. Tag your tweet with "#spdetsy" or "@selfproduction" so we can track it!
- +1 Entry: Blog about us or toss us a link: about our giveaway, your Ultimate Promo product, our shop, etc. (Just show us in the comments here!)
- +2 Entries: Suggest a sparkling brand new promo product you would like us to carry in your comment about your Ultimate Promo. If you win, we just might supply you with your Ultimate Promo AND give your suggestion a shot with you as the guinea pig. ;)
Thanks for entering!


20 comments:
New promo product idea - frequent buyer cards, magnetic calendars or notepads with the business card of the shop on top (tear away pages). I suggest these because I make and include them with my orders :)
I love your shop! I am glad it has started to take off for you. I had a hard time coming up with an Ultimate Promo package only because it was hard to pick a few items. I think I could use everything in your shop.
The logo stickets would be very handy (the round ones) and I think the scratch off cards would be a fun thing for customers. Who doesn't like to scratch off things like that. The boutique bags would be handy as well, I am doing my first craft show ever this weekend.
As far as a new product for the shop: Maybe some custom printed price tags. That could have the shop logo on one side/website, etc. and on the back you could handwrite the price of the product.
Thanks!
rbkcreations@gmail.com
Your shop is great! I think I would also benefit the most from the logo stickers...in fact I should probably order some soon. I would attach them either to the back of my products or to my packaging.
I'll be tweeting about this giveaway. You can find me at twitter.com/embellishbayou and embellishedbayou.etsy.com.
I love the scratch off cards.. they are so cool!
I put a link on my blog
www.byjulieanne.blogspot.com
Thanks for the contest!
Julie
I really like your shop! I really need a custom logo design.
I really think you should have custom magnets, in sizes that would work for a fridge or for a car!
I know I was looking into getting flyers to put up around my campus with my store info and I would love to see some in your shop!
jamieraedesigns@gmail.com
Great giveaway! I love your shop.
It would be really cool to have sampler pack for the giveaway. Like...some labels and tags and gift bags. A little start up kit.
I love Kenna's work. She is fantastic! I have purchased from her twice now and will continue to do so.
As far as the Ultimate promo package.
For Craft Fairs and shows I would do the Boutique Merchandise Bags ( cute idea to put purchased items in instead of old grocery bags), Mini Catalog Sheets ( great way to promote other products that aren't at the show.) Hang tags, than a raffle type card.( I know lots of people at craft shows like to raffle something off or give something away. Cards that have a place for people to fill out there information and maybe a stub end of it where you can rip it off with your logo on it.)
For etsy shops I would say hang tags, business cards, scratch off cards, and maybe a matchbook notepad type thing with a magnet attached to them (I have received a couple from different sellers when I bought something and i love them but I lose them because they are so tiny. hehe) and logo stickers.
great shop! i just hearted it for future revisiting
(and i just added your blog, mine's at http://scrapingheartbeats.blogspot.com).
i think the ultimate promo for me would be some awesome stickers to send out with orders and hand out. i'd be really into that. ^.^
oh, and i tweeted about this giveaway! my handle on twitter is robokaty.
Ohhh man am i excited!! first off I just found your etsy shop today and what better timing than right before a FREE giveaway ends!! I think the ultimate promo package for me would be : 2x2 product tags, 2 in round stickers, catalog product sheets, and to help me design a new logo for all my great new stuff!!
now as far as new ideas...the only thing i didn't see on your site that I would have liked to order was price tags (the ones where the price part is perforated so you can tear it off if it's a gift)
PLEASE PICK ME!!
i wasn't sure if because I suggested a product if i was supposed to enter myself twice more...so if i wasn't sorry ;)
This is my one extra vote
This is my second extra vote!
thanks again!
I really like the shop stickers. With my...eclectic approach to packaging, a good sticker would be the best way to put my mark on my packages...
But not as cool as wrapping paper! Which ya'll should have. Repeating print? Oh, yes! Imagine how neat that could look, going out in the mail! Especially as a gift!
Carapace on Etsy
New Promo Idea: I often put my business cards in magazines at doctors offices or other waiting rooms, I would love to purchase something that looks more like a magazine insert that would really catch someones eye!
Also...I plan to purchase your beautiful mini catalog cards for my shop. I wrote about your awesome shop and even more incredible cause in my blog. I have asked my readers to write in about which pictures I should use on my promo cards! Check it out here: http://peterandrosie.blogspot.com/2009/05/sharing-handmade-love-two-great-causes.html
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24554595
I adore these! I sell handmade cards, but sometimes there isn't enough room to say all you need to say. A notebook is a great little extra! Everyone needs a bit of extra paper :] So it's an ideal promo. People will see it as they take it round the supermarket with their grocery list in. Brilliant!
Okay...so what else could you guys do?
I like bookmarks. I'm an avid reader and I'm always happy to have an extra bookmark handy!
Love your shop! We'll definitely come to you for promotional goods in the near future. My mind goes a million miles an hour at the possibilities when I browse your shop!
The scratch off stickers are especially cool to me. They'd be great if we could get them custom made with different percentages and offer them as POP discount cards for our customers to scratch off at conventions!
Promotional postcards will be a nice new product! We often like to send postcards to previous clients for our graphics work and would love to see custom personalized postcards available to purchase!
Tweeted about you @kukubee!
Thanks very much for existing in this world! Your stuff is just grand!
I am loving your 60 Thank You Cards - Flourishes - Pick Your Design and Customize... They are awesome. Totally take out the business cards in my packages. Wonderful idea.
I thought I'd entered this! lol
I am dying to get your thank you cards, and your catalog sheets. I just designed new package labels, and need cards and other promos to match!
I'm going to tweet. Cool idea.
snugnluv@gmail.com
Love the mini promo notebooks, since I make mini notebooks.
Post a Comment