The Ultimate Promo Giveaway: And the winner is....



For the month of May, we ran a super giveaway giving Etsians a chance to claim their favorite products from our shop for FREE!

And today is the sad sad day that giveaway came to end - well, sad for everyone except one lucky person.....

And that lucky person was Comment #2 (oh yes, Random.Org's random number generator chose #2!)

"I love your shop! I am glad it has started to take off for you. I had a hard time coming up with an Ultimate Promo package only because it was hard to pick a few items. I think I could use everything in your shop.

The logo stickets would be very handy (the round ones) and I think the scratch off cards would be a fun thing for customers. Who doesn't like to scratch off things like that. The boutique bags would be handy as well, I am doing my first craft show ever this weekend.

As far as a new product for the shop: Maybe some custom printed price tags. That could have the shop logo on one side/website, etc. and on the back you could handwrite the price of the product."
So congratulations, Ariela (reallybadkitty) of RBK Creations! We'll be contacting you about your new Promo Pack, including logo stickers, scratch off cards, and boutique bags! How exciting!

We want to thank everyone else who entered the Ultimate Promo Giveaway, so.... until May 25th at Midnight CST get a free 60 count 1" logo sticker pack with the purchase of any other item in our shop! Just use the promo code 'UltimatePromo525' when you check out in the Notes to Seller.

Looking forward to more Giveaway fun? Don't miss our upcoming feature, Maker's Mark!

1 comments:

Ariela Bonen said...

Dance Dance! I am so happy the random number generator picked #2. The answer is always 2. Thanks so much Kenna. I am excited!!